Wedding coordination is all about making your day run smoothly. We are here to execute your plans and make sure that you aren’t worrying about a thing! Whether it’s setting up decor or managing your timeline, we make sure your wedding is a true fairy tale.
Day of coordination includes the following services:
- One planning meeting with your coordinator, a month before the wedding, to create the day of timeline and finalize all details (usually in conjunction with a venue walk through)
- Your coordinator will be the point of contact for all vendors on the day of the wedding
- One hour of rehearsal time to go over the ceremony processions
- One coordinator on your wedding day to manage all aspects of the day between 7am and 12am
- This includes setup and tear down of personal decor and readying of rental items for return
Coordination services start at $1000.
Assistant Coordinators – $200 per person. Additional coordinators are required for weddings over 125 guests. Assistants are also utilized on weddings that have extensive setup or do not have a full service caterer. The addition of coordinators is up to Fairytale’s discretion and will be finalized a month before the wedding.
Travel – $2 per mile. We have a 30 mile radius service area from the Beaverton area. Anything outside of that radius will be given a travel charge of $2 per mile, per trip.
Overnight Accommodations – $200. Any venue that is a 1.5 hour drive from Beaverton is subject to an overnight accommodation charge at the coordinators discretion. If a hotel room is booked by the client, the charge is reduced to $50. (if coordinators job is done by 9pm, overnight charge doesn’t apply)