Wedding day of coordination is all about making your day run smoothly. Our team of coordinators is here to realize your plans and make sure that you aren’t worrying about a thing! Whether it’s setting up decorations or managing your timeline, we make sure your wedding is a true fairy tale.
Day of coordination includes the following services:
- A list of recommended vendors to help you along the planning path.
- One video advising session with Kelsey, our owner and lead planner – this is your time to ask an expert any wedding related questions you might have during the planning process. This meeting can be booked at any point in your planning process.
- One planning meeting with your lead coordinator, one month before the wedding, to create the day of timeline and finalize all details (usually in conjunction with a venue walk through)
- Your coordinator will be the point of contact for all vendors on the day of the wedding
- One hour of rehearsal time to go over the ceremony processions
- One lead coordinator on your wedding day to manage all aspects of the day between 7am and 12am, for a maximum of 12 hours.
- This includes setup and tear down of personal decor and readying of rental items for return
Coordination services start at $1800.
Assistant Coordinators – $300 per person. Additional coordinators are required for weddings over 120 guests. Assistants are also utilized on weddings that have extensive setup or do not have a full service caterer.
Travel – We have a 30 mile radius service area from the Beaverton area. Travel outside of that radius is charged per trip. Any venue that is more than an hour drive from Beaverton is subject to an overnight accommodation charge.
Additional Advising Sessions – $75 per hour, done via video.