Fairytales Event Design specializes in wedding planning in the Portland, Oregon area – we’ve planned weddings on the Oregon Coast, Vancouver, McMinnville and beyond!
Truly enjoy the engagement time and leave the wedding planning to us! We will make sure that this is a fun process for you and not stressful so that you can enjoy some of the happiest months of your life!
Planning a wedding is a daunting task, especially if you’ve never done it before! Let us come along side you and make your vision come to life. We have planned weddings all over the Pacific Northwest, with huge variations in guest count and with all types of couples in love. Tell us your dreams and we will make them a reality!
We offer two planning options: partial planning and full service planning.
Full Service Planning
Let us do everything for you! All you have to do is give final approval on vendor selection and sign the contracts.
When you book Full Service Wedding Planning with Fairytales, we take care of everything! You get to do the fun parts, like cake tasting – while we take over the vendor communication, design work, budgeting, and organization. You get to do the parts you want to and we handle the rest. Set up a time to chat with us to talk through your specific wedding ideas and dreams.
Full service planning starts at $6,000
The partial planning service includes the following:
- Monthly video meetings with your lead planner and two venue walkthroughs
- Budget creation and maintenance
- Customized vendor recommendations that fit in with your style and budget
- Design and styling to create a cohesive feel – this includes a style guide and inspiration board tailored to your tastes
- Full access to FBK’s rental stock
- Final venue walk through and details meeting to set the day of timeline and venue layout
- We will be the point of contact for all vendors on the day of the wedding and will be active in vendor communication throughout the planning process
- 1 hour of rehearsal time to go over the ceremony processions
- 2 coordinators on your wedding day to manage all aspects of the day between 7am and 12am for up to 12 hours
Planning service starts at $4,000