Truly enjoy the engagement time and leave the planning to us! We will make sure that wedding planning is a fun process for you and not stressful in some of the happiest months of your life!
Planning a wedding is a big task, especially if you’ve never done it before! Let us come along side you and make your vision come to life. We have planned weddings all over the PNW, with huge variation in guest count and with all types of couples in love. Tell us your dreams and we will make them a reality!
We offer two planning options: partial planning and full service planning.
The partial planning service includes the following:
- Monthly video meetings with your lead planner and 4 in-person meetings (usually 2 venue walk throughs, 1 vendor meeting, and 1 final planning meeting)
- Budget creation and maintenance
- Customized vendor recommendations that fit in with your style and budget (client is responsible for bulk of vendor communication)
- Design and styling to create a cohesive feel – this includes a style guide and inspiration board tailored to your tastes
- Full access to FBK’s rental stock at a 20% discount (on non-consumable items)
- Final venue walk through and details meeting to set the day of timeline and venue layout
- We will be the point of contact for all vendors on the day of the wedding and will be active in vendor communication throughout the planning process
- 1 hour of rehearsal time to go over the ceremony processions
- 2 coordinators on your wedding day to manage all aspects of the day between 7am and 12am
Planning service starts at $2,500
Full Service Planning
Let us do everything for you! All you have to do is give final approval on vendor selection and sign the contracts.
This package includes everything in the partial planning package along with unlimited meetings, Fairytales handling all vendor communication, and help with all of the smaller wedding tasks.
Full service planning starts at $4,500